Enviroshake is a composite roof system that is made of 95% post consumer recycled materials. The best part about Enviroshake is that it takes thousands of old rubber tires, and recycled plastic products out of our landfills. Then turns them into a beautiful cedar or slate looking roof. Saving the landfills and saving your home from the elements. All this with a lifetime warranty.
Our luxury shingles offer the look of cedar shakes and the performance of one of the finest composition roofing solutions in the industry.
• Three layers of material for the industry’s thickest, toughest and heaviest shingle
• The sculpted tabs provide the look and beauty of old world wood shake but with better performance and at a fraction of the cost
• Unique, rich rustic colors available to suite all tastes
• Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
• 10-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replzacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects
Solar Electricity is also known as Photovoltaics or “PV” for short. PV systems provide electricity for buildings such as homes, offices, factories, and utilities through panels that can be mounted on the ground or on rooftops.
How it Works:
- Sunlight strikes the PV module and produces a flow of electrons that the system converts into Direct Current (DC) electricity, which is the same form of electricity produced by batteries.
- Your home runs off AC electricity, or Alternating Current. To convert the DC electricity from the panels to the AC electricity for your home, we install an inverter (see the diagram). The inverter is usually installed as close as possible to your breaker box but can sometimes be installed outside.
- The inverter is then wired to a new breaker in your panel that feeds electricity into your home (rather than pulling energy directly from the grid).
- During the day, this will cause your utility meter to slow down or spin backwards. Now the solar panels are supplying electricity to your house and not the utility grid.
- BC’s net metering law allows you to pay the net difference between how much energy you produce and how much energy you use in one month. We size our systems to provide close to 100% of your electric use in order to cancel out utility bills.
For solar electric systems, a site survey and a detailed discussion with one of our Systems Designers will help determine what size system will work for you. The size of your system is generally determined by your roof size, budget, and what percentage of your electric bill you would like to offset. If you have a utility bill on hand or know your average monthly electric costs, contact us and we can help you determine what size system you will need.
Contact us today for a free quote!
- 25 year power warranty
- 5 year workmanship warranty
- A sample copy of our warranty can be provided during the free estimate.
- All warranties come in writing and are fully Transferable, at no cost to the home owners.